The Redemption Lacrosse Advantage- What makes us unique
…..the best lacrosse value in the region!
Redemption Lacrosse has rapidly built a reputation for its commitment to player development. Our Summer League provides a fun and highly organized learning environment for boys and girls, both individual players (free agents) and teams from 1st to 8th grade. The program allows players of any skill level an opportunity to continue their development through clinic/camp style practices and competitive games with professional refs.
During the game, Redemption coaches are positioned on both the bench and field to provide continuous, appropriate and timely instruction to the players in an effort to increase their lacrosse IQ and reinforce proper stick skills.
We are so confident that you’ll love our program that we are willing to offer you a total refund if you are not 100% satisfied with it. No one else offers a guarantee like that!
Clinic with players separated by basic positions i.e.:
- Short Sticks
- Long Sticks
- Stick work (passing, catching, shooting, craddling) including drills for developing the off-hand
- Ground balls through proper technique
- Speed & Agility through the use of cones, ladders and hurdles
- Situational lacrosse i.e. transition/fast break, 1v1, the “2 man game”
- Each player is provided a reversible Redemption Lacrosse pinnie
- Certified Officials
- US Lacrosse Rules with Hudson Valley Modifications
- Each registrant must provide their own equipment
- Each registrant must possess an active and current membership with US Lacrosse.
- Players from the same town/club will be kept together unless specifically requested not to be by the parents
- Rainouts will be made up on Saturday’s
- Since this is summer, what grade is my child in? Their grade school as of 9/1/2016
- Can I coach my own team? Yes you can. However, we have found that most coaches prefer and enjoy the time off while Redemption employees coach. In addition, players may benefit from hearing a “different voice.”
- Can we enter an entire team? Yes, but we request that you be willing to take free agents onto your team
- What if we want to enter less than a full team? Will the kids stay together? Yes, unless specifically requested that they not be by the parents.
- Can my child play in another division? Yes, but only up, not down. Player safety is paramount. As a result, Redemption Lacrosse will take every step possible to ensure that there is not more than a 23 month gap between the oldest player and youngest player in a division.
- Can or Will You provide Equipment? Sorry, but at this time, all players must provide their own equipment
- Do you allow Kindergarten? Yes we do, in the Grade 1/2 grade division. We are also aware that they may not be ready to play with older kids but it is not realized until after they started playing. If that happens and you wish to withdraw, we will simply refund 100% of your registration fee.
- Are there playoff’s? No. Our structure allows for us to focus on player development for every player on the field and to teach them to play for the love of the game first and foremost.
- Do I have to come consecutive weeks? No. Our unique registration structure allows for you to register & pay only for the weeks you can attend, i.e. Come 4 times- week 1, 2, 5, & 7
- WHat is the Complete Satisfaction Guarantee?
Click Here for Summer Program Landing Page
For More Information or Questions
Call: Joe Frederick at 914-467-9711
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org